G. B. Pant Engineering College, Pauri-Garhwal
Date: 01 September 2013
SCHEDULE OF CLASS TESTS, 2013-2014(ODD SEMESTER)
The schedule of Class Tests for 2013-2014 (Odd Semester) for all UG/PG courses is given in the following pages.
Class Test I Date 19 Sept (Thu) 20 Sept (Fri) 21 Sept (Sat)
Class Test II Date 18 Nov (Mon) 19 Nov (Tue) 20 Nov (Wed)
The test schedule for Practical will be announced by the concerned Faculty as required.
The faculty members have to follow the instructions given below to conduct the class test:
- Set the class test question paper; make the required number of photocopies and envelopes as per the seating plan enclosed. The photocopying has to be done in the examination section one week before the commencement of the class test. The individual faculty should get their question paper moderated by the respective HOD before photocopying.
- The invigilation duty chart and the attendance sheet will be provided by the concerned department.
- Report 30 minutes before the commencement of the class test at the respective departmental control room with the question paper envelopes of the assigned subject. Other associated invigilators should report at least 20 minutes before the commencement of the class test.
- Take the required number of class test answer sheets, sealed envelope containing the question papers and the attendance sheet.
- Submit the class test answer sheets and the attendance sheet at the departmental control room after conducting the class test.
- Collect the class test answer sheets for checking.
- Submit the checked class test answer sheets along with a copy of the class test marks to the respective HOD after display of the class test marks to the students as per the academic calendar 2013-14 (23.09.2013 for class test I and 22.11.2013 for class test II.
M. K. Agarwal
MoSeptember 4, 2012 12:14 PM- #EndDate -->
Suggestions, Comments or queries:
The Site is best viewed in 1024x768 resolution, IE 6.0 or above
2006 G. B. Pant Engineering College, Pauri Garhwal,